Sunday, 6 March 2016

HELLO MARCH '16: I need a vacation...


Well, it is actually quite late but here we go… Hello March! 

February has been such an incredible month (with flu and everything). I think I have already said this multiple times at the beginning of the month, but my expectations were quite low. Of course I knew I was going to go to the Fashion Week but I didn't think it was going to be as good as it was. I am not going to talk about it again but OMG…

Talking about university, it is a big mess. I don’t know what I have to do, what I’ve done or what I will do before my exams; but I assume I will figure it out soon (I hope so…). I’ve been sick, doing exams, or attending to fashion shows; and that has made me leave University aside (something that makes me have a lot of anxiety…). 

Oh, by the way, there is not "Product of the month" in February, because I don't have anything special to talk about this month… I know, “why would I start something I can not write about?” Well, we will see what happens in March…

March is not one of my favourite months, to be honest. I mean, winter ends in this month... that is one of the worst things of the year. Anyway, I can not judge till the end of the month. Let’s think about positive things, Easter holidays are just around the corner and I need them for sure!

I think that’s all for now. See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment