Saturday, 18 June 2016

The MAKEUP LOOK I've been wearing for almost a year


Hey! So, I was not going to upload anything this week because I have been busy with the dentist and stuff; and even though I had something prepared, it was quite sad and I did not want to upload it... However, I think there is something I want to talk about. I may be the only one who find this interesting but I want to write about my makeup look and the reason why I love it...

I've been doing my makeup like this for a year. I hated winged eyeliner on me, I used to think it looked horrendous. However, last summer I started to do my makeup like that out of the blue, and right now it is the only thing I like. I stopped wearing eyeliner in my lower waterline, and I never thought I would do that... 

So, if I wear makeup for University, I do my brows, a tiny wing, mascara and I leave it there. It is actually really simple. If it is not for University and I want to put a little bit more of makeup on, I will use and eyeshadow and some lipstick (and if it is a special ocassion I wear concealer, bronzer blush...). 

For the eyeshadow, I use this bronzer which is not perfect for my skin colour; it is not a good bronzer for me but it is a great eyeshadow. By the way, I use primer everyday because it really helps. I finish the eyes with some winged eyeliner, some black kohl pencil in the upper waterline and mascara. I don't do anything special with my brows, I fill them in with a pencil and then I use a brow mascara. 

As this is pretty simple, the special thing I add is the lipstick. These two are new additions to my makeup collection (well, the black is not that new, but I have not talked about it yet). In both cases I don't used them just by themselves. I love to wear the black one with a red lipstick, creating an ombre look. I love that. The other one -MAC's "Please me"- is gorgeous (I mean, look at that packaging...). I wear it with MAC's "Velvet Teddy" creating, again, an ombre look; or with some nude lipstick on top. 

I think that is pretty much it. I use some other things depending on the day, or how I am feeling that day. See you soon!

P.S.: I know a picture of my face would have helped a lot... but you dont need to see this face after going to the dentist... nope. I am looking for a place in my house to take pictures of myself and I am trying to get confident with it. I think you can see a little of this makeup look in my pictures from the Fashion Week. Sorry...

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment