Six months. It has been six months since we started the year. I know I talked a lot about how time flies (I am obsessed, I even dream about it…), but it is mental.
What can I say about may? I have passed all my exams with great marks (that is awesome) and… ummm… yeah, that is it. I think the most exciting thing that has happened to me these last few weeks is my hay fever attack…
Let’s no talk about the simplicity of my entire existence. If I cannot say much about May, I would answer the next question: what is going to happen in June? Not much, to be honest. I am going to become the Godmother of my gorgeous cousin and I don’t think I have a lot of things planned for this month. I am such a joyful human being to be around in summer, you know!
Summer weather has arrived and it is disgusting; I want winter back! But this is a process right? I don’t know. Yesterday I would have told you “I hate summer, I hate my life, I hate everything…” but I am trying to take things in a philosophical way, it is less stressful. I don’t know if this is going to last a lotng time, but I don’t lose anything trying it, right?
Do I have anything else to say…? I think I do. I am writing a few things at the time. I spend the days watching movies and TV series, reading books and writing. I have some posts I am planning to upload in the next few weeks. So yeah, I am focusing on it at the moment.
See you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment