Monday, 8 August 2016

HELLO AUGUST '16: are we in a different month?

I know this is the second week of August, but I've just realized we are not in July. I assume this is a thing that comes with summer. I don't really have music favourites this month because all I've been listening to is the soundtrack of "Hamilton"... I know, I am quite boring. 

I can't say much about July. I don't even remember the begining of the month. It has been quite a good one, mentally speaking. I've overcome some fears, and I am tremendously proud of myself. I don't know, I guess I have to accept summer is boring if you don't like partying and the beach. 

The good side of it is that I am getting so excited for autumn (or fall, whatever yo want to call it). I am buying some winter clothes, and last week I received some incredible news; which make me feel so excited about September. I am going to go to the Madrid Fashion Week again. When I was leaving the place last time, I promised myself I was going to go back there, and I am going to. It is so important for me and it makes me completely happy. 

There is not much to say. I mean, I don't have anything beyond normal to talk about. I tend to dislike August but I am trying to be a new positive human being. I am going to start this month with this new mentality. We'll see where we go. 

See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment