Wednesday, 17 August 2016

THINGS I LOVE.



I’ve been having a lack of inspiration this week. It is not because I have not been doing things, it's just I don't think all these aspects of my life are interesting enough for anybody... However, I have some posts prepared for September -my favourite month-. Following this positive thinking I’ve been having lately, I want to write about this; so here they go, a list of things I love:

  • Writing with a regular pen on a blank paper. Yes, new technologies are amazing; but the simplicity of writing on a paper with nothing but a pen… I just love it.
  • Driving while listening to music. 
  • A good cup of tea. I am telling you, in a past life I was a british woman (or queen, who knows...). Also, I collect cups. This one in the picture is my newest addition.
  • Afternoons with my Grandma.
  • A sunny day of winter. It is my favourite type of day. The weather is freezing cold but the sun shows itself anyway.
  • That moment when you're laughing and it's hard for you to breathe. One of the best feelings in the world.
  • My little cousin's smile. He is one of the best gifts I have had in my entire life.
  • An ordinary afternoon at home with my mum and my dog. 
  • Walking.
  • My absolute weirdness. I cannot fight against it so I have learned to embrace it. 
  • Photography.
  • People who are nice to the rest of human beings. "If you can't find a nice person, be one".

I can assure you there are plenty of things I adore in life; but, for now, these are the ones I am writing about. See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment