Wednesday, 31 August 2016

HELLO SEPTEMBER '16: This Feeling is Absolutely Unexpected...

Credits to the owner on Tumblr
So… let’s face it. This is absolutely weird for me. Everybody knows I love September; I’ve said it multiple times. Everything feels different now: the weather changes, our routine sets a new start… We are surrounded by new beginnings. For years, I have despised summer... But I have always cherished the arrival of September. However, this year, I am not so sure. Don’t get me wrong, I still loving the month, the weather, the fact that we are completely different people in this month (or we try to be)… but I don’t know If I am ready to say goodbye to the “year”.

I never thought I would say what I am saying right now, but this summer (o at least, the last month of it) has been great. I feel like I am this whole new person who is, after all, capable of everything. I’ve been terrified of everything for so long and, right now, I am trying to fight against it. I have regular, boring things to be worried about…. And, for me, that is something to be happy about. 

I don’t know why, but the idea of starting this new University course is not appealing for me. I think the fact that I have to spend an hour on the train every morning at seven a.m. has something to do with it (I have not missed that at all). I am sure I will get used to it in a few days.

August has been such an amazing month for me, but I have some good things planned for September.  “Routine”, that is what I have to get used to. In a week from now everything can be completely different, and I can be the happiest human being with University and stuff. Anxiety has been my closest friend for so long and I think I don’t know how to live without it. We’ll have to take one step at a time. See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment