Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Let’s Talk About Fashion: #VFNO2016 + MBFWM16!


So this past weekend (well, if we start counting on Thursday) has been amazing. It has been Fashion Week here in Madrid and, in addition to that, VOGUE has celebrated some events. Let me talk about them.

This is the third time I’ve attended to the #VFNO, and let me tell you, it has been the worst one so far. I mean, maybe it was because of the crazy amount of people who attended, but there were so many things to do in the past years (and it has not been like that this time). We were at the Vogue official party (it was called something like that…) and it was not interesting at all. The truth is we arrive there quite early but they didn’t do anything special while we were there. The best part of the night was the strawberry ice cream they gave us, it was so good! Oh, I took some good pictures, that was good too.

The big event started on Friday. It is the second time I attend to the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Madrid and I adore it. I don’t have words to describe the feeling I have when I am in there, oh dear… I attended to four shows – the ones by Ángel Schlesser, Devota y Lomba, Juanjo Oliva and Ana Locking- and I enjoy them so much. Juanjo Oliva was my favourite show by far (even though Devota y Lomba was so beautiful too). All these silky dresses, they were absolutely adorable. It was inspired by birds and nature, and it was so interesting. 



There is another thing I have to talk about. One of the most important things in a fashion show is the light and this one had the perfect lighting. First of all, you can take good pictures (and that is important for me, sorry not sorry) and second of all, it is so much better visually speaking. Yesterday we went back to see some shows from new designers, but we didn’t spend much time there.

You know what, I adore fashion I have always done it. However, what really gets my attention is the way they organize these events. I see all this people organizing the shows and I want to be them (also they get everywhere and I want that too).

So that’s it, I wish I could talk about the clothes and what the designer was feeling when he/she develop the collection but I cannot do it. As much as I am interested on that, I really adore the photography, the materials, the environment... I leave you with some pictures!



See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment