I have not listened to much this month... I mean, when I am on the train I tend to read; and I don’t have plenty of time for it during the day. The only time I listen to music is during the trip to my village (once every two weeks...). I don’t really enjoy this time of the year, musically speaking, because everything they play on the radio are those horrendous summer hits that I don’t really like -sorry not sorry-.
What can I talk about? Well, if you go and read the things I’ve been listening to the past few months, that is what I am currently listening to.
I am quite obsessed with James Vincent McMorrow. I know I talked about his music last month,
but his new album “We Move” is
absolutely amazing. It is so calming, relaxing and, at the same time, the
lyrics are so beautiful. “Raising water” is
my favourite at the moment.
So, the other day I was looking for new songs on Spotify and I came across this playlist called "Folk from here and there", and oh dear. Folk is one of my favourite music genres. It is so relaxing and calming. Driving while listening to this type of music is one of the greatest pleasures in life. There's a song I really loved from this playlist called "Home is where the heart is" by Ramon Mirabet. It is really good.
Last, but not least, I've been listening to Frank Sinatra quite a lot this month. I go through phases in which he is my favourite singer. I did not have the chance to know my grandpa but I feel so close to him when I listen to Sinatra. Also, that time, those years… It’s so beautiful. I've grew up with his songs, I don't have words to describe it.
I don’t know what else I can talk about. October is such a great month, musically speaking (I think I say that every year); so I will be able to talk about a lot of music in a month from now. Till then…
See you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment