Monday, 31 October 2016

Hello November '16: yes, November...

Credits to the owner on Tumblr

First of all: sorry. I am aware I tend to upload on Wednesdays, but this past week has been chaotic. I don’t remember plenty of things about October (I am old, I know…), but it’s been a long month. Have I done something apart from University? I don’t think so. 

It has not been that bad, though. As I said, I don’t remember much, but I have been so busy. However, I have a lack of motivation. I know it is not a weird thing for me, but I am not motivated to do anything at all. I think it is something related to this past week. I will be so much positive from now on, I promise. I've achieved some things this month, and they keep making me feel like I am in such a better place. That is what I have to be focused on.

By the way, I have not talked about music because I haven’t listened to anything different... I’ve spent the month listening to musicals and maybe I should talk about that… In addition, musically related, It’s been a year since I don’t go to a concert, can you believe it? I want to go to one so bad, but nobody is coming to this country…

November… I don’t actually have anything planned for this month (apart from exams). We’ll have to see what the month brings. That is exciting in a way. Also, can we talk about the fact there are only two months left, it is unbelievable. I don’t have much to say so, 

See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment