![]() |
| Credits to the owner on Tumblr |
So… it feels like September started forever ago, but October is already here. This month has been quite good, to be honest. I’ve been at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Madrid and it has been amazing: the clothes, the designers, the environment… I would love to work there!
I adore this time of the year, and September has been amazing. We are only 2 months away from Christmas, it is insane! I cannot wait for winter to come (because the weather in here is absolutely crazy), but 2016 has gone so fast.
Apart from all these fashion events, I’ve been
and I am quite busy with University. I’m tired of saying it is such a waste of
time, but it is helping me to get to know the way I will work like in the
future.
I don’t have anything planned this month. It’s going to be a year since I don’t go to a concert and I want to go to one so badly. I don’t know… it makes me feel anxious (because of the amount of people and everything) and, at the same time, nobody is coming to this country.
I don’t really have much to say, we are in October and I absolutely love it! (I don't know who this positive human being is…).
See you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment