Wednesday, 19 October 2016

LIFE UPDATE!

Credits to the owner on Tumblr
It's been quite a time since I don't talk about life in general... So here I am. Life seems okay, I guess. I don't know, it gets me so scared when things are normal; I don’t even want to say it out loud. I hate the word “ordinary”, but it is such a beautiful one sometimes.

University is chaotic, but I guess that is part of it. I have to do so many things but I am trying to take it easy (as if I knew what that means). It is a pleasure to go there just because I can spend some time with my friends. I completely adore them, and they make me feel so happy. 

On the other hand (and talking about something completely different), I’ve come to realize I cannot make people act as I want them to. It has taken me some time, but If they hurt me, I have to remove and ignore the ones who are not good for me. That’s a purpose for these months to come.

One thing that makes me feel better is the fact I am achieving a lot this year. I guess my twenties are making me grow up as a human being; and I like that. I assume that positive thinking I started a few months ago makes me feel a human, and I that is a good thing. 

Of course, I have my ups and downs, but I know that is how life is. I am a crazy planner, I am completely out of my mind and I care about the most random things, but that is how I am; and I adore it.

So yeah, I don't have a lot of things to talk about apart from these. I feel better than a year ago, that is the important thing. We can talk about how much I love the weather, but it would be pretty boring so, see you next week!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment