Let's face it,
we all love YouTube... At least I do. I've been obsessed with it since a few
years ago and even if I would love to own a YouTube channel, I don't feel
confident enough to do it (maybe one day, I’ll do it). I really admire all of
these people who can sit in front of a camera and talk about anything. Even
though I didn't watch a lot of beauty videos at the beginning, I watch plenty
of them now. Let's talk about it.
FAVORITE MAKE UP ARTIST
- "LISA ELRIDGE":
sometimes I only wish being famous because I want this woman as my makeup
artist. She is absolutely amazing; I mean: OMG. She has been the makeup artist
of a lot of celebrities and her videos are incredible. She recreates looks for
every single skin type; I am sure there is at least one video on her channel
that you can recreate. You can find her on her own channel and in Chanel official
channel.
- “PIXIWOO”: Sam
and Nick Chapman. The great thing about them two is that they recreate looks
from famous people. They also created Real Techniques’ brushes (and I don’t
know what I would do without these brushes, to be honest). You can also watch
their collaborations in several YouTube channels as “Daily Mix”; “realtechniques”…
FAVORITE BEAUTY BLOGGERS AND YOUTUBERS
- “VIVIANNADOESMAKEUP”
and “LILYPEBBLES”. I put them together because, for me, they are two parts of
the same thing. Their videos are so similar and they even upload them in the
same days. I found their YouTube channels a few months ago and I love them. They
also do beauty chats where they answer questions asked on twitter (one month in
each channel). Their videos are so enjoyable and If you love makeup and beauty
you will definitely enjoy them.
Even though this
four are my favorite beauty channels; I watch tons and tons of YouTube videos
(I definitely spend way too much time watching them…). I hope you enjoy this
beauty videos as much as I do :)
No comments:
Post a Comment