Saturday, 20 December 2014

CHRISTMAS IS HERE!



Hello lovely readers of the internet! I know I’ve been out of here for almost two weeks… but, the good thing is I have all my exams done and I can write again! The year is almost done and as I promised, I have something special for Christmas: I am going to talk about my favorite things of 2014 (music, makeup… all the things you can see in the picture). I cannot promise that I am going to write a post every day, but you’re going to see me a lot around here. Of course, I would also write about what have happened this month and what I want to happen in 2015.

Christmas is my favorite time of the year and although I told you I was not so happy about it; I can assure you that right now I cannot wait for it. I am completely in the Christmas mood; I spend the whole day listening to Michael Bublé’s Christmas carols. People around me know that my favorite Christmas carol is “all I want for Christmas is you” and even though I love Mariah Carey’s voice (let’s not talk about her performance in New York a few weeks ago); this year I am completely in love with Max Schneider’s cover: AMAZING!




I don’t have a lot of things to write about because the main thing I wanted to say was that I am back!
Tomorrow can be a great day to write again. We’ll see…


Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment