Sunday, 28 December 2014

WHAT DO I EXPECT FROM 2015?


credits to the owner on Tumblr
We all know 2014 is coming to the end, but I am not a person who likes to think everything is going to change just because we are in a new year. However, I’d like to think 2015 is going to be way better than this one.

Maybe it is because I feel that I am getting older, but I have been having some anxiety this week. I constantly think that I am wasting my life and the end of the year is not my best time of it.

I want to think there are a lot of projects and new things coming this year and that I am not going to have time to even think about this idiot stuff. I am always told that I am a pessimistic person but I rather to think I am realistic. I don’t want to think everything is going to be great when that is not the truth. To be honest, it is not so difficult to be better than 2014 but I want to see things with perspective.

Truth is, we don’t know what is going to happen in 2015. Some good things will happen, some incredible ones will come and some bad ones too. The only thing we can do is wait and live. See you soon!


Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment