Sunday, 21 December 2014

TOP 5: FAVOURITE PRODUCTS OF 2014




As 2014 is getting closer to the end I would like to write about what I’ve loved this year (makeup related). The only purpose I have writing this, is letting you know what I like and recommend you some things.

-MAC lipsticks: because I cannot pick one. And as weird as it sounds, I’ve never had a MAC lipstick before (right now the obsession has started and nobody is stopping me…). They are completely AWESOME. I love matte lipsticks and MAC ones are the best in that. Maybe I ask for another one this Christmas…

-Sephora’s “Cream Lip Stain” nº 3 : I saw this lipstick in a lot of videos from a lot of youtubers and I fell in love with it. As I said before, I only like matte lipstick and this one is great for that. They have it in a few colors but this is one is completely beautiful.

-Urban Decay “Naked 2” palette: everybody loves “Naked palettes”; and for me, the number 2 is the best one. If you are not so sure about this you can buy the naked basics, which is great too. I love this one because the colors suit my face and you can use it for every single occasion.

- Max Factor “False lashes effect” mascara: I tend to change a lot when it comes to Mascara, but this year I found the love of my life, and it is this one. Even though I love the formula (because it is great), what I love the most is the brush; and it is because is the best one I’ve ever seen. It doesn’t take a big amount of product, so you can apply it perfectly. I love it.

-Real techniques brushes: Last but not least, the real techniques brushes have been so important for me this year. I used them for everything because they have great quality and they are not expensive at all. I completely recommend them.

So that’s it, my top 5 of 2014. I cannot wait for the makeup I’ll buy in 2015 (seriously, can’t wait). I am going to do this with music and maybe with a few more things. Hope you like it :)


Follow me on Twitter and Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment