Sunday, 7 December 2014

THIS THING CALLED INSTAGRAM

It is known by everybody that photography is such an important thing nowadays. We spend a lot of time taking pictures and editing them. Smartphones have made this job an easy thing; and right now, everyone can pretend to be a photographer.

What I want to say, is that we capture a lot of moments; and among other things, Instagram has become in one of our best friends. I may say that when I created my account I wasn't that sure about it. I thought it would be useless for me. I couldn't have been more wrong.


Instagram has become an obsession for me. I spend an enormous amount of time looking for pictures and liking them. It allows us, people, to see where our idols are; or what is that thing they are doing in that moment. It also helps us to let the world know what we see, where we are...

Communication is everything in the world that we lived, and there isn’t a better way than a picture to express what we want to show. I already told you that photography is one of my passions. I would love to be able to dedicate my life to it one day. That’s why I thing apps like Instagram are so important. We are able to see pictures taken a second before, from other cities and countries. I mean, I assume there are a lot of people who only use it to upload photos; but for me is way more important than other things like twitter (the biggest thing of our generation). Instagram show us a lot of things and I am completely sure there are some people out there who think the same… :)

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram

P.S.: I know this is horrible but I have to study A LOT, and my brain is not working in the right way. As promised, I will write about better things during Christmas. Cannot wait for vacation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment