Hello! New thing coming! I have been
struggling to find what I should write about. Yesterday, I realized there are a
few new songs I really want to talk about. In addition, I have thought this
could be a monthly thing: I could write about the music I’ve loved each month.
So here we are, starting with January.
One of the things I love about music is that it
says a lot about what a person is feeling each moment. I am so proud of how I
have not felt sad this month; that is the reason why January is not going to
have sad songs (not so many, at least). So, here we go...
1. "Uptown Funk" Mark Ronson ft. Bruno
Mars
Every single one of us has listened to this
song. I cannot say anything about Bruno Mars because he is completely
awesome, but this song is so ”old school”. I completely love it. I hadn’t heard
about Mark Ronson before but this song is genius.
2. "Gold"
Imagine Dragons
I've been in love with this band for a few years
and I cannot wait for their second album. Even though I didn’t like that much
their last single ("I bet my life"), I’ve fallen in love with this
second one.
3. "Outside" Calvin Harris ft. Ellie
Goulding
I don’t usually get obsessed with this kind of
music but this song is stuck in my head. Even though I am not a big fan of
Ellie Goulding, I like a few of her songs; and I love her voice in this one.
4. "Smoke and Mirrors" Agnes Obel
I recommend the whole world to listen to her. Her
songs are so beautiful and sentimental. I really appreciate this kind of music.
By the way, her music is in some of the most important tv shows right now.
5. "Hotel Ceiling" Rixton
I’ve known Rixton since I was subscribed to
their YouTube channel a few years ago; and I really like their music, but OMG, this
one is perfect. And the video... it is completely great.
6.
"Homesick" Catfish and the Bottlemen
I already talked about them, but every single person in the world needs to
know about this band. I don’t have any other thing to say apart for what I
already write last month; their music is completely brilliant.
PS: I am going to try to write a few more times
per week (I've been really busy this past few days...).

No comments:
Post a Comment