Hello! You may have finished Christmas already,
but in Spain we still have to wait for the three wise men to come.
A few days ago I was writing about October… How
did this happen? Anyway, January is already here and with it, the beginning of
2015.
Every single year we’re able to see how this
month is full of hopes. A lot of people established plenty of resolutions. Sadly,
most of them fall into oblivion in February. I don’t really like to do it
(maybe because I don’t see myself capable of fulfilling them). However, I decided I am going to start a
scrapbook (and that makes me feel so happy). I hope I will continue doing in through
the year. And, at the same time, I want to stop being so pessimistic.
January is also a month wherein we feel we can
do a lot of things. I would love to have this feeling every single month of the
year (I hope so).
I wish you a beautiful and happy 2015! See you
soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment