Saturday, 10 January 2015

GOODBYE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS…


credits to the owner on Tumblr

Yeah, that’s it. Routine will start again on Monday and this vacation will be in the past. I know it is sad to start again. We would rather spend the days watching tv shows, listening to music or reading (as I am currently doing).

Why do we hate the things we spend our lives on? Why do we hate school, university or work? I am a person who thinks that we should dedicate our lives to what makes us happy. I envy those people who can’t wait to start their work again, because they love it. I think we should dedicate our lives to the things that make us jump out of bed at seven in the morning and we don’t stop until we are done (even if it is 5 am).

With all the things that are hitting the world recently, I am not capable to understand us, human beings. We claim we want to be happy more than anything, but we stop ourselves. We dedicate our lives to things we don’t want, wishing for a better future to come; when we know (and I say we because I think I am the first one who should think about it) the only thing that is stopping us is ourselves.

After this speech (OMG, this is too deep for a Saturday hahaha) the only thing I want to say is that our comfort zone is an incredible place to live without worries, but (and I say this to myself) there is a beautiful world out there waiting for us. That’s the reason I am going to start university on Monday feeling like I am not wasting my life, I am going to try to leave the negative part of me.


Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment