This is the first time I am going to do this.
The reason I’ve never done this kind of post before is because I tend to buy
only things I need or that I really want. Nevertheless, there are a few
products I have found not as good as I thought they were; and I want to talk
about them.
-
NYC’s “High definition liquid
Eyeliner”: a few
months ago, there were a lot of youtubers using their products so I decided to
try them too. I have to say it was a big disappointing. It is great to apply,
but it doesn’t last. I was expecting more from this brand. Maybe I would try other
product and see if it is better than this one.
-
Bourjois’ “Rouge Edition” Nº 11: Last summer I looked for a bright
summery colour to wear through those months. Finally, I found this one; I
decided to buy it because I really loved the colour. However, the first time I
try it, I realized it was not as good as I thought when I bought it. It was not
matte (as I thought) and the colour didn’t suit my skin tone at all. Big
disappointment.
-
Rimmel’s “Extra Wow Lash”: before I found my favourite mascara
(Max Factor “False Lash effect”), I tried a few ones. I think I’ve only use
this one a few times because it is completely horrible. The brush is awful and
I don’t really like the formula.
These are my 3 disappointing products. I think
I will do this again when I have a substantial amount of products to talk
about. Most of the times we read posts about incredible products, but I think it
is also important to write about things we dislike (in order to help some other
people). See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment