Hello!! First of all I have to apologize. I’ve
been disappeared this week because I have had a block. I didn’t know what to
talk about. The only thing I knew was that I wanted to talk about beauty.
Thankfully, I went shopping a few days ago and I’ve found some things to write
about.
When it comes to eyeshadows, I tend to use the
naked ones. They are great (as everybody knows). But, I have found some
products in KIKO that I really love.
I’ve already talked about this KIKO a few times.
If you don’t know it, it is an Italian brand; and even though it is not new in
Spain, it is new in some places such as the UK. Their products have an
incredible quality and it is not expensive at all.
Even though I’ve tried a lot of products, I
didn’t own any of their eyeshadows (maybe one or two); until now.
The other day, I went shopping, knowing the only
thing I wanted was beauty, yes… Thankfully, KIKO has big sales on their eye
products and I chose to buy some eyeshadows. These ones are practically new; The infinity eyeshadows. I bought the 242 (a beautiful brown), 243 (a cute color between and 287 (a lovely grey). I am so impressed with the pigmentation; you don't need a big amount of product to get a lovely finish. I didn’t buy more because I wanted to try them first, but I really want to buy
more of them right now. Best of all, they gifted me the 9 "eye shadows palette";
so I can fill it with another ones! See you soon! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment