Thursday, 11 June 2015

Blush & Lipstick from KIKO’s “MODERN TRIBES” Collection

Hi! Last month I wrote about some of my birthday presents. Among them, there were this two makeup products; and today, I am going to talk about them.

Let’s start with the blush. It is the “TRI-BAL SOUL” baked blush in the shade 02 “Mysterious Earth”. First thing I have to talk about is the packaging. It is not that good if you want to take it in your makeup bag because it is pretty big… However, the mirror is handy. Speaking about the product, the colour is beautiful and he three shades are so well combined. The lightest one can also be an amazing highlighter. The formula is so nice, and it looks so natural (something I love in a blush). It also smells great, weird, but great…

Sadly, I don’t like the lipstick as much as I like the blush. It is the “FREE SPIRIT” lips & cheeks in the shade 01 “Hearty Peach”. When I first saw it I thought it was the perfect colour for me; and I was wrong. If I wear it so defined and perfect, I look weird. However, if I apply it with my finger (like a lip balm), it looks so natural and definitely, so much better. One thing I like about it is the formula. I love matte lipsticks (as I always say) and this one is creamy and it looks matte... and it is just lovely. So I have a love-hate relationship with this product. The colour is not good for me, but the product is definitely great.

So that’s it. See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment