Thursday, 18 June 2015

"Maroon 5 World Tour 2015": WORST CONCERT EVER

Hi! First of all, sorry; I have not written but this week has not been easy (you are about to know why). A few weeks ago I told you I was going to go to this concert. Last Monday was the day and I have to admit it was a horrible one. Let me explain this to you.

I arrived at the venue at 1 p.m. We didn’t expect to see that amount of people, but the truth is, there were a lot of people in there. The weather was not the best but it didn’t rain that much (the weather has been horrible this week here in Madrid). After having lunch, we were waiting in the queue when people started to run to the front door. In a minute, we were surrounded by tons and tons of people. The worst thing about it was that we had to wait till 7 p.m. to get into the venue. We were quite tired and the worst part is that the organisation were the ones to blame for this. At 6:30 they decided it was the right time to start letting people in the arena (even though the doors were close).

Once we were in there, we manage to get a great place close to the stage. However, we could not enjoy the supporting artists because we could not even breathe. During Magic’s performance the security had to take my friend out because she could not breathe but after that, they didn’t do anything about it. So, I am going to tell something to them here in Spanish, even though they would not read it: “Barclaycard Center, seguridad y organización, vuestra actitud fue penosa. Es una vergüenza que celebréis conciertos en esas condiciones”.


Speaking about the music, it is sad how because of these “people” I could not enjoy the concert as much as I wanted. There were two supporting artists: Nick Gardner and Magic. I didn’t knew the first one but he sings pretty good (and I have to add his guitarist was incredibly handsome). I think every single human being has listened to Magic’s most famous song “Rude”. They sing this reggae kind of music and it is really enjoyable (even though I could not listened to them because I could not breathe at all and I was worried about my friend). I would not mind to go to one of their concerts (but with fresh air, please).



Maroon 5 came to the stage at 9:45 p.m. I’ve been a fan of them practically forever, I listened to their first album back in the day when I was a little kid. That’s the thing I am most upset about. I was so happy about this concert and it was a horrible day (and I spend a lot of money on the ticket). Musically speaking, they are incredibly awesome. They are 7 now (OMG) and they sang 17 songs. Adam Levine’s voice is incredible (one of the best voices I have ever listened to in my entire life). The first part of the gig was difficult but then we started to have air and it was a little bit better. However, I have to say Adam Levine is not the fun person I was waiting for (after seeing him in The Voice I was waiting for a little bit more). He does not interact with the audience and I don’t know, he didn’t even say goodbye at the end (while the other ones were on the stage saying goodbye and interacting with the audience).



To sum up all these things I have said, the music was amazing but I could not enjoy it because breathing was something difficult. The organisation was bul***it and they did not take care of our lives at all. I can not move my neck because of this, but, whatever. See you soon!

P.S.: pictures belong to by my friend Nuria, (check out her blog, link in faves) :)

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment