As I am so bored, and I stay at home 24/7, I
spend quite a lot of time watching YouTube videos. I have always liked daily
vlogs because through them I can see another cities, cultures... In this moment my favourite daily vlogger is Casey Neistat, a filmmaker who lives
in New York. He decided to do daily vlogs two months ago and they are totally
amazing. He is such an inspiration and he has some incredible ideas about motivation.
His life has not been easy but he has managed to get where he wants to be. He
makes me feel I can do whatever I want if I work hard, and most important, if I
believe in myself. In addition, I can see New York (which is one of my
favourite cities in the world), so it is a win-win.
Moving on to British youtubers, there are two
daily vloggers I want to talk about. The first one is Mr. Ben Brown. I got to know him through Louis Cole’s videos (or FunforLouis,
his name in YouTube). Ben lives between the UK and South Africa, and I have a
weird relationship with his channel: I spend a few months watching his videos
every day and then I stop watching them, with no reason). Lily Pebbles is not a daily vlogger but she has uploaded a video
every day during May. I really like her channel because she mainly speaks about
beauty and because I think she is a really great blogger and dalily vlogger.
Jack Howard does completely different videos.
He used to speak about different topics but he is doing anorher type of videos at the
moment. He is a filmmaker (and actor) and has another YouTube channel (Jack & Dean) where he uploads short movies. I want to
talk about the videos he uploaded a few months ago. I really like how he talks about the things he likes (or dislikes). I totally recommend
his channel.
So, even though I could spend hours talking
about this, I am going to leave it here. See you soon!
P.S: what a horrible photo...

No comments:
Post a Comment