Monday, 29 June 2015

FAVOURITE MUSIC: JUNE '15


Hi! This has been a long one. It seems like it has been more than a month since may. There is a big variety of genres in here. Let’s talk about it!

1.       Where are Ü now – Skrillex and Diplo ft. with Justin Bieber: Every human in this planet has listened to this song. I love the music of this one and even though I am not a big fan of Justin Bieber I kinda like his voice in this song. Yeap, I like this song a lot.

2.       Do it again – Pia Mia ft. Chris Brown and Tyga: I’ve been listening to this song non-stop since the first time I listened to it (actually, I am listening to it right now). I had never listened to Pia Mia before, and she sings incredibly great. I am not going to talk about what I think about Chris Brown and his behaviour, but I love how he sings and this song is not an exception. The lyrics are not great… but I like it.

3.       Black magic Little mix: Little Mix makes the kind the music I love to sing, that’s why I love their songs. This one is different from the music they have done in the past, but I like it either way. It is similar to the music from the 90s and I really like that.


4.       Flashlight Jessie J: to be honest, I love all the songs from the “Pitch Perfect 2” soundtrack. And even though I prefer the movie version, the original version of “flashlight” is so beautiful; I mean Sia and Sam Smith are the writers. Just for that, it is extraordinary.

5.       I’m so sorry – Imagine Dragons: even though I am talking about this song specifically, I have been listening to the whole album. I like this song because it is a little bit different. I am going to go their concert later this year and I will surely talk about this album again.

That’s it. June is almost over… (but we are closer to September so, Yeah!).

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment