![]() |
| crediits to the owner on Tumblr |
Hi! I don’t want to make you feel worried or
anything but summer is nearly over. I know there are some people who are
starting it right now (so hey, have a good time if your are one of those!), but I’ve been on vacation for three months (and I am fully
tired of it). July has been a long month, to be honest. It has been quite
boring, but nothing different from what I was expecting.
August is, for me, the worst month of the year.
The only good thing is that it’s followed by September, the best month
of the year. You know, people from cold areas of the world may think I am
completely crazy but I am so tired of this weather. I need boots and coats, I
hate summer.
This past few weeks anxiety has affected me more than usual. I think I hadn’t had an anxiety attack in more than seven months
and last week I had a horrible one. That describes what I feel about summer. I
feel like I am talking about this all the time but this is the place where I
can fully talk about it.
Right now, I want to enjoy august and be happy throughout the month. See you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment