Hi! You may think everybody is talking about Yoga these days, and to be honest, it is quite popular now. I started doing Yoga three years ago. I was such a grumpy human being and I was always worried about people’s opinion. Because of that, I decided the best way to make me feel calm was Yoga. I don't know if this happens with everybody but my mood had an enormous change. Even though I stopped doing Yoga for two years or so, I continued with meditation.
Having such a strong mind is not easy at all. I have tons and tons of thoughts in my head every time but (and this is an actual quote I heard a few months ago) I have to learn to see my thoughts as cars in a road, they come and go. Eventually, they will leave your mind and you will feel okay.
This year I decided I wanted to do some type of exercise but, in order to being committed with it, I decided Yoga was the best option. I don’t know if you've heard about this YouTube channel (it is pretty famous), but it has help me a lot. “Yoga with Adriene” is a YouTube channel who gives lessons about Yoga (I am sure you were not expecting something different…). She is so lovely and positive; it’s like the perfect Yoga Instructor.
Maybe, if you have never done Yoga, you may think it is not a good exercise, but I assure you it is (and sometimes, it hurts). To be honest, I am so interested in this kind of things (Yoga, Meditation, etc…); and I love to learn more things about them.
See you soon!
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)
No comments:
Post a Comment