Sunday, 30 August 2015

FAVOURITE MUSIC: AUGUST ‘15


Here we are again: new month, new music (although these songs are not that new...). This is not a big list, but there are a few songs I've been listening on repeat.

1. “Stitches” – Shawn Mendes: everybody is crazy about this boy right now; and even though I don't know anything about him, I really like this song. I've been listening to it 24/7.

2. “Ghost Town” – Adam Lambert: This guy has one of the best voices I’ve heard in the last few years. I don’t have anything to say about this song apart from I love how he sings and that this one is not an exception. 

3. “Don’t Worry” – Madcon ft. Ray Dalton: This one is such a beautiful song. It is so enjoyable and the meaning of the song is so happy. In the video, everybody is enjoying life without worries. For me this is the perfect song for the summer. 

4. “Dark Times” – The Weeknd ft. Ed Sheeran: Thank you world for this song. When Ed Sheeran and The Weeknd do a song together, you know it is going to be a perfect one. To be honest, this whole album is incredible. The Weeknd is one of my favourite singers at the moment and I really enjoy listening to his music. 

5. “What I did for Love” – David Guetta ft. Emeli Sandé: I think Emeli Sandé’s voice is so underrated; she is such an amazing singer. I have a love-hate relationship with David Guetta (I used to love his music but recently, I found his songs really boring and repetitive; something that has changed with this one).

6. "Jet Black Heart" - 5 Seconds of Summer: I almost forgot! This one is so new and I am already in love with it. I can't wait to listen to the whole album, it is going to be amazing. It is different but beautiful at the same time. Love it!

So, that's it. See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment