There are a few things I’ve been collecting these last few weeks and I would love to talk about them. So... here I go.
The first one is the “They’re real push-up liner” in black. Last month (I think it was last month...) Benefit presented the new colours and I was able to try a makeup look with them. I was an idiot and I didn’t take any pictures, but I tried the purple one and it was amazing (btw, the makeup artist was so lovely). I completely loved the experience. After that, they gave me this little sample. The only thing I don’t like is that it is not so easy to apply. However, I will buy it again (the travel size, because I don’t think I will use it a lot).
The next thing on the list is the “instant age rewind eraser dark spot concealer + treatment” (what a long name). I’ve seen and read a lot of people talking about it and I decided to give it a go. If you are looking for a concealer this is not the most perfect thing for that. I think it is a great highlighter for the under eye area. I use it with my regular concealer and I really love it. The only thing is that it is a little bit oily, so in my case I have to apply some powder.
Last but not least, I would like to talk about a body lotion. As you may know, I love The Body Shop. This lotion (which is the “early harvest raspberry body-lotion”) is perfect for me because I am allergic to the majority of the body lotions I have used in my life. It is so moisturizing and it smells AMAZING.
So that’s it. See you soon!
P.S.: I have never said this, but you can follow my blog clicking the button below the “blog archive” in the right bar (you will find it in the right bar, becuase I don't really know how to explain myself...). You will be informed about when I upload a post and some other things :)
No comments:
Post a Comment