Sunday, 16 August 2015

I have nothing to talk about...

credits to the owner on Tumblr
It is not difficult for me to admit that my life is not the most exciting one. I am not a typical 19-year-old girl and I know it (in fact, I like it). However, I would love to have tons and tons of stories to talk about but I know I am a listener. In this life, and this is my personal opinion, there are "talkers" and "listeners". I’ve always been  the one who listens and not the one talks and that’s okay; you know, I don’t like to talk about myself. At the same time, I love to be the main character; but listeners are not main characters.

I struggle with a lot of things in my life and this is one of them. I think I spend a lot of time feeling sad when I shouldn't do it. The thing is, and that is what I wanted to talk about, I have nothing to say; I have nothing to write about. As you may know (because I have said it multiple times) summer is not my favourite time of the year and I am overthinking every single thought that comes to my mind. 

I am a listener, I don’t have stories to tell; and that, to be honest, makes me sad. At the same time, it amazes me how I managed to tell stories in this blog for such a long time. I guess I will have something to talk about next week.  

See you then.

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment