Hi! Long time since I don’t write about makeup. Being a makeup lover (as I am) is a little bit difficult when you can't buy the things you want (or if you can, they are so pricy). Since I’ve known "Soap & Glory", I’ve been crying over the fact I can't buy this brand in Spain. After a long time waiting to try their products, my friend Nuria brought me this from Ireland. This is not a new product, but it is something I really needed to try.
I don’t tend to use bronzer in my every day makeup look but it is one of the most important things for me, because it can change your face completely.
Even though I've wanted this product for a long time, the first time I had it on my hands I thought it would not suit me, because it was a little bit lighter than I expected. I proved myself wrong the first time I used it, a few days ago. The colour is so natural, and it is perfect if you are looking for a good bronzer. Both colours combined make the perfect shade to show your cheekbones. However, if you have pale skin, it can be a little bit dark. I also love the package (you can tell I like "Soap & Glory").
If I could, I would buy every single product of this brand because I completely love it (OMG). If I find a way to get their products, I will write about the rest of them. See you soon!
Follow me on Twittter and Instagram :)

No comments:
Post a Comment