Saturday, 24 October 2015

FALL ESSENTIALS

The leaves are falling; everything is turning purple, and yellow and brown… What a beautiful time! I could actually live in a place with permanent autumn (OMG that would be awesome). There are a few essential things I am going to tell you about; let’s go!

- Berry lipstick
Everytime I write something about fall, this is one of the most important things. The truth is everybody loves this kind of lipsticks and they suit everybody. This season, I am so interested in ombre lips. You can make them with every colour, but I do it with MAC “living legend” and MAC “heroine” (Even though I am looking for a black lipstick to combine it with red… OMG).



- Plummy eyeshadow
I still looking for the perfect plummy eyeshadow, but this one from KIKO is gorgeous. I also love brown shades with dark lipsticks (you can tell this is my favourite season. It makes me so happy). 

- Scarfs 
I don’t even know how I ended up with this amount of scarfs but the good thing is that I can wear them with every outfit. By the way, I love this picture. This is the time of the year when it's a little bit chilly and you start to wear coats (well, I’ve been wearing coats for almost a month).


- Some beautiful shoes
Shoes are my jam (I think I've already said that multiple times). I bought these beautiful ones in Zara not so long ago; and even though they were not friendly with my feet at first, I love them now. From September to May, I wear boots 24/7; this year this kind of shoes are going to be a must for me.


- The perfect cup of tea
Every morning I take a cup of tea in my breakfast. I love tea (every single kind of tea) and even though I don’t drink caffeine or theine after lunch (I am a weird human being, I am aware of that), I would love to drink some tea in the afternoon… (You know, I was a British lady in a past life…).

Those are the things I can’t live without this season. It is my favourite one. To be honest, after my birthday and Christmas, this is the most wonderful time of the year. See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment