Hi! September has already left us and it is time to say hello to October. September has been a good month. I am like a broken record when I talk about my love for September (this one is the last time, I promise). Routine is back and summer is finally gone (can’t express how happy I am about this).
![]() |
| credits to the owner on Tumblr |
The most important thing I have planned for
this month is the “Madrid Music Festival”. Among other artists, Imagine Dragons
will be there (and I cannot contain my happiness about it). This is one of my
favourite bands and I have been waiting for this for so long (I will write
everything about this concert).
Apart from that, this is going to be a busy
month for me. I have to go to my English classes, French classes, a University
course… I get tired if I think about it.
There is another thing I love about this time
of the year. TV shows are back! I don’t tend to talk about them but I watch an enormous number of TV shows (so this is like Christmas to me, I love it). One
day I will talk about all the TV shows I watch; it would be a long post…
See you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment