![]() |
| Credits to the owner on Tumblr |
As I told you last year, I struggled a lot
deciding what I wanted to study. To be honest, I don’t think such an important
decision should be made at a young age ("what happens if I decide I want to be a
doctor in two years from now?"). Right now, I can start to see what I would love
to do for a living, and more than once I found myself asking “did I make the
right choice?” Whether I did or not, I think the things you want can change
in a minute; and it is not fair for a human being to spend his or her whole
life doing something that was not made for him or her.
I would love to work in the fashion industry (as I said several times) and at the same time, I am so interested in filmmaking and photography. I just think a year ago my mind was so different. The things I wanted then, may not be the same things I want now. That’s what I think it is silly to ask a young teenager to make one of the most important choices in life; when maybe they don't even know what they are going to do the next day.
However, I like to think life will take you to the place you belong, sooner or later. But it sad to think you may have to wait decades to accomplish your dreams. I am not saying I am not happy with my decision, I am just saying life should not be planned in a minute. And also, young people need more oportunities, and the world is not giving us the help to choose our own path.
See you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment