Hi! Today I am going to talk about an
exposition I visited a few weeks ago. The Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum hosted
(well, it ends today) this beautiful exposition about Vogue photographs which
were (some of them) imitating paintings. There were pictures taken by amazing
photographers like Tim Walker or Mario Testino (my favourite fashion
photographer).
The photographs were amazing, I mean, we are talking about Vogue in here. To be honest, they were all beautiful, I love the way the pictures were taken.
However, my favourite thing was a beautiful dress by Valentino (from this collection, and OMG this collection is beautiful). Valentino has the most beautiful dresses in the world, they are stunning (I didn’t take any picture of it because a lovely lady from the museum staff was yelling at me. They are always so rude). There was another beautiful dress from the
movie “Elisabeth: the golden age” (2007). It was enormous and so glamorous.
If you have been able to visit this exposition,
congratulations; because this was an amazing opportunity to see pictures from
the VOGUE archive. See you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment