![]() |
| Credits to the owner on Tumblr |
Well, hello February! January has been (as expected) quite a busy and stressful month. New semester, new schedule, new everything actually. University has been crazy, not gonna lie; but I am so happy with my grades.
A few weeks ago, everything felt chaotic... it was not a good time. However, I think it was because everything was so new. I still think University is not made for me, but I feel better. I think I start a conflict with myself when my mind forgets the reason why I am studying. It is only a step in the way, something I need to do in order to get where I really want to be.
At the beginning of the month, I said I was going to be optimistic. Well, I lied. But isn't January a test of the year? Is not February the real deal here? I will try this month, I promise.
I don’t really know how I feel about February, but I hope it brings something good. I actually expect some good things this month, and I think I would write about it. However, it will be busy as usual (UNI does not let us breathe).
I will tell you everything about February in a month from here. Till then (and I didn't want to end this post as I did last week, but here we are…).
See you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment