Tuesday, 23 September 2014

"60 SECONDS RITA ORA NAIL POLISHES" BY RIMMEL



Hello! As you can see in the picture I am going to talk about Rita Ora’s nail polishes collection. OMG, how much I’ve loved (and I still loving) these polishes. A few months ago, when the collection was released, I bought the white one and I fell in love. Recently I have bought the two blue ones.

May say I have a problem with nail polishes, I definitely own more than I should… so, when I saw them I knew I had to try them.

They are so easy to apply and they also last a lot. The bad thing I’ve found is that the dark blue is not so easy to remove. I painted my nails with it a few weeks ago (and I have painted in several colors since then) and I still having blue in my nails…  Apart from that, they are magnificent.

I love to paint my nails in white because I think that it suits perfectly my skin color and this one in particular is awesome. The pastel color is gorgeous. It is so cute and beautiful and, to be honest, I totally think that this kind of colors suits everybody. Last but not least, I have to talk about the blue one. It is so intense and so beautiful and I love it. I feel like I am not saying anything relevant and that I am repeating the same thing again but I am really impressed with this collection.

As I said I love nail polishes; and it is really great to work with good quality products because I think that is what everything is about. If you love something, you will enjoy a 100% more if you use the right ones. You won’t enjoy it that much if you paint your nails with something that is not easy to apply, something that is so liquid, or something that only lasts one day.

Tip of the day: every little thing about your life, everything you want to dedicate your life to (makeup; computers; photography…) would be so much better if you use the right things to do it. If you have to repeat it or try it again because you are not happy with the result, it will lose the spontaneity you've gave it :)


Follow me on Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment