Beauty chat! Today I am going to talk about a
product that I’ve wanted to try for ages and finally, I’ve got it on my hands.
“All-in-one” Is a BB cream by the magnificent
brand “THE BODY SHOP”. And I say magnificent because I love every single
product of them: lip balms, butters, makeup… Let’s focus on the important.
I’ve heard a lot of people talking about this BB cream; and I’ve seen a lot of youtubers using it on their
videos so I said: “why not?”
You can find it in
different shades: “00”, “01”, “02” and “03” depending on your skin color. I
picked number “02” because I wanted it to look natural; because I think that is
the point about BB creams: to look like if you weren’t wearing any make up.
Let’s be
honest, if you want a full coverage foundation this is not what you are looking
for, this is for those days when you don’t wear a lot of makeup or when you
want “no makeup” makeup.
The incredible thing about this product is that
it is completely white and it adapts to your skin color once you have blend it.
It doesn’t feel like wearing foundation. It is so soft and so good to apply.
If you like this kind of foundation, this one
will be perfect for you; but if you have blemishes or marks, concealer will be
required. Apart from that, it is great! It has come to my top three of favorite
foundations.
PS: next post will be about starting University
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment