There are some days when we don’t want to leave
our bed. We feel so comfy in there and things about real world terrify us.
There are worst days when you actually wake up and, at the end of the day, you wish you
have stayed in bed the whole day.
Today has been a bad day… Well, not that bad
but It could have been so much better. Being a pessimistic person as am, make
me think that it is actually weird not being crying by now. And I feel good
about it because I really want to do it; but I am not going to because we can
not control everything and that’s what life is about. And I think that is
something I need to understand; because the most important thing in life is to be happy (Thank you Beyoncé for "Pretty Hurts").
Anxiety is not a good thing to feel and when
suffer from it you need to control everything because you think that if you don’t
do it your life is going to be a completely mess and it is not easy.
As I said before music helps me when the rest
of the world can’t; and there are a few songs that help me to relax. Right now
there are three songs I have on repeat everyday:
-
“Out
of my limit” – 5 Seconds of Summer (if you like them you will know it).
-
“505”
– Arctic Monkeys (I judge you if you don´t love this song).
-
“Little
Black Submarine” – The Black Keys (if you like this type of music, you will
love it)
So that’s it. I wasn’t going to write anything
today (I had it planned for tomorrow… So maybe you will see me tomorrow again);
but I think I needed it. That is why this is about. Despite beauty, fashion
and stuff I want to write here when I really need it. I don't even know if this has any sense but it has help me.
No comments:
Post a Comment