So, I was planning to talk about university
because It made me feel a little bit nervous last week, but I realized that I can not
judge something If I have been there only three days. So that post will be
uploaded in a few weeks (because I really think that it is so soon to judge if I
like it or don’t). And even though last week I had a panic attack I have to
spend more time in there to say how I feel.
I’ve wanted to do this post for a while. I’ve
seen a few bloggers talking about their cities and I think this is the right
time to talk about mine.
Madrid. I love it and I hate it. I love it
because it is beautiful. And even though people outside of Spain think that we
are always dancing, watching Bullfighting (something that I completely hate) or
partying; it is not like that. It would be so weird.
And I hate it because I want to miss it. I want
to travel the world and I want to came back and be able to say “I'm at home”.
Madrid is a beautiful city to visit (or that's what I think). Even though there is not beach (and everybody wants to visit the beach when they come to Spain) it is really beautiful and you will completely love it. I would love being able to be a tourist in
my own city and criticize it or love it without any kind of condition.
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment