Thursday, 27 November 2014

"ED SHEERAN'S MULTIPLY TOUR"

Seven months ago, when I bought the ticket, I could not imagine I would be in such an incredible concert like the one I attended to, last night. And I say it because Ed Sheeran’s concert is the best one I’ve ever been in my entire life so far. Even though there were things against us,  I could enjoy one of the greatest nights of my life. Shall we talk about it?



Although we thought it would not be an incredibly big queue, truth is that yesterday morning there were tons of people waiting for the gig. Thankfully, my friends went there so early in the morning to get a good place. When I arrived, everything was so organized and people were waiting in different queues. However, some… idiots (because I don’t know how to call them) decided that create the biggest mess I've ever seen in a concert, was the right thing to do (when there were two hours left to the concert). But that is not everything, if we weren’t able to breathe a cause of the stupid idea of some people, the pouring rain left me cold and wet like never in my life.

When the time to get in the arena came, we were wet and tired, but ready for the concert. I may say I’ve been in a lot of concerts and It was the worst organization ever. There were not people in charge of anything.

Speaking about the music (the important thing, to be honest) there were two opening acts: Jamie Lawson and Saint Raymond. The first one was a great singer who plays the same type of music as Ed Sheeran. The one that I really liked was Saint Raymond. I really fell in love with his music and I had the chance to take a picture with him (he was so lovely).



At nine o’clock, Ed Sheeran came to the stage and I was amazed by the fact that I was seeing him. The moment I first listened to “The A team” came up to my mind, and I didn’t know how to react because everything was so great. “I see fire” and “Give me love” were completely unbelievable.

It was, without doubt, the best concert I’ve ever been. It’s amazing how he controls every single part of the show by himself; with no other musicians or anything else. It was only Ed and his guitars. He used the crowd to do some incredible things; and I would go through the rain and the queues one hundred times to see that concert one more time. He is an incredible genius and I am so proud of what he has achieved in the past years. I am sure I will remember this concert my entire life because it was completely awesome. If you have the opportunity to attend of one of his concerts I would say yes in less than the blink of an eye. I think you can see how much I love him, right? Hahaha, see you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram

P.S.: credit of the pictures to my friend Nuria :)

No comments:

Post a Comment