Sunday, 23 November 2014

HOW TO DO YOUR MAKE UP WHEN YOU ONLY HAVE 5 MINUTES


If there is a thing I can not waste, is time. I assume you will agree with me if I say that I cant not spend half an hour every day to put some make up on. Thankfully, there are a few products that help us when we don’t have time to waste.

Yesterday I only had 5 minutes to do my makeup and I don’t know how I managed to do it. after that, I realized I could write about it here.

First of all, foundation is not a friend of time. You have to spend a few minutes to apply it perfectly; and we don’t have them. Here is when concealer appears. I use it under my eyes and to cover spots and marks.

Moving on to eyes, there is nothing better to use than liquid eyeshadow (the “color tattoo” from Maybelline is a great example). I usually use the ones from Kiko and they are totally great. We don’t waste a lot of time applying eyeliner, so we can use it (if you are good at liquid eyeliner, it is so much easy). Mascara is always a must, and we don’t waste a lot of time applying it.

Speaking about lips, it is quite easy and quick to apply a lipstick; but there are other options like glosses (even though I am not a big fan…).

And that’s it! you are ready to go. In just a few minutes you can be ready for everything. With all the things we have to do every day we need techniques to do it the quickest as possible…

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)


P.S.: I am not going to be around here as much as I want because I have plenty of exams. But I will try to write at least once a week. Can not wait for Christmas holidays!! BTW, Ed Sheeran's concert is on tuesday. I can see a post about it, coming later this week... 

No comments:

Post a Comment