Sunday, 30 November 2014

HELLO DECEMBER: CHRISTMAS IS COMING!


credits to the owner on Tumblr

In a few hours, November will be history and December will be here with the beautiful things this month brings. Can someone explain me how is December already? A few days ago we were in January… but yeah, time flies so fast and here we are, in the last month of the year.

November has had a few horrible moments (because I’ve had to deal with anxiety attacks…) and some incredible ones (this week’s concert).

Christmas is almost here and even though I completely love it, I am not so happy about it as I’ve been other years. I don’t feel that amount of happiness this celebration requires… But I really hope once I see the Christmas tree and the lights, the Christmas spirit will make me happy.

Furthermore, this month comes with exams: yeei! (no, I am not that excited). Thankfully, I only have four and then I will enjoy my holidays! I have a lot of thing planned on the list: a new tattoo, dye my hair… (I tend to say plenty of things; but at the end I do nothing…).

In a few weeks I’ll be writing about the end of the year. I’m planning on doing something special for Christmas. We’ll see… :)

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment