Wednesday, 5 November 2014

WINTER IS HERE!

credits to the owner on Tumblr

Even though a few days ago I told you we have an incredible weather here; it seems like winter has come to Spain without news about autumn. As much as I love winter (and I do) I would love to have a few weeks of fall, and being able to get used to the weather; but, it seems like it is not going to happen.  

I was looking for something to write about and a picture of a beautiful forest came to mind; so I got into Tumblr and I found this one… Surely,  I had to write something about it. I just get so excited about this time of the year; and to be honest, I need something to cheer me up because this past week has not being great and thinking about winter (I know it is weird, don’t judge me) makes me feel better.

When I saw a picture like this I think about tea, and blankets and music. And to get comfy on my sofa with some enjoyable movie: Winter is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

I’ve been like crazy listening to a song on repeat. It is a cover from The Civil Wars of "Billie Jean". As much as we all love MJ version (and believe me, I do) this cover is incredible. I could listen to it for hours and I wouldn’t get tired of it. it is just the guitar, and the voices… It is perfect for this gorgeous weather. You'll probably listen to it before; but, even though it is from 2011, I had never heard it.

And speaking about watching movies in cold days; as much as it sound ridiculous, I love all these rubbish movies of Christmas that we watch on repeat every single year. I have some remarkable memories watching these movies. And btw, my favourite movie is a Christmas one (and it is not rubbish; this one is great): “Love Actually”. Oh dear, I can not wait to watch it.




I’ve doubted so much about what should I wrote about; and I don’t know what next post is going to be about. I guess we’ll have to wait for it… :)

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment