Sunday, 2 November 2014

HELLO NOVEMBER: A BUSY MONTH

Here we are again. October is history, and November has come to make us realize that 2014 is so close to the end.  October has been a good month. Despite of a few breakdowns (how much I hate you Sundays…), I have had some remarkable moments: like CCME concert last week and Halloween two days ago. I didn’t do anything special apart from meeting my friends but the makeup I wore that day… OMG. Even though weather Spain thinks we are in May, we are so close to winter and Christmas and I am so freaking excited.

November is going to be a busy month. I have a lot of stuff to do for university and I am starting to feel a little bit of anxiety. If someone tells you University is easy, don’t believe it; is a lie.

But, there is an important event I told you about the other day and it is Ed Sheeran’s concert. I’ve already prepared a bag full of tissues because I can assure that is going to be intense. I bought the tickets in April… Can’t believe I am going to see him in 23 days.

So yeah, November is going to be full of studying and work but I am also going to have incredible moments and I can not wait to live them!


Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment