First things first: foundation. Right now I am using THE BODY SHOP “all-in-one” BB Cream (I
already told you about it). It feels great on your skin and it is so easy to
apply. I find better to use a BB Cream if you are not looking for a heavy look.
It is also better for your skin.
Moving on to concealler, I ALWAYS use the “NC42 Pro longwear conceller” by MAC. I just love it. It covers
blemishes and marks in the greatest way. I am never disappointed when it comes
to MAC.
Bronzer time! Well, I use it as a bronzer and an eye shadow. Contouring
is one of my favourite things and I think that it looks gorgeous to wear that
color in your eyes. In this case I used the “D50
compact powder” by Sephora. I’ve owned it since a long time ago but right
now I am in love with it.
I’ve already told you that eyeliner is my best friend. This is an item I
change a lot because sometimes I want it black, sometimes I want it liquid,
sometimes brown… Yesterday when I took this picture I was using the CK One “Double-Ended eyeliner” by Calvin
Klein. I tent to change mascara a lot but yesterday I used the CK One “Volumizing Mascara” also by
Calvin Klein.
Last but not least, my favourite thing: Lips! I love lipsticks and I use
a bunch of different ones. Yesterday I wear “Bewitch
me” by Sephora (I already talk to you about it) which is a beautiful purple
one.
So that’s it. I really love the final look; and, as I told you before,
you can do it in a few minutes.
P.S.: even though I mention these products, you can use whatever you
want to create your favourite look :)

No comments:
Post a Comment