Sunday, 1 February 2015

HELLO FEBRUARY!

Hello! Yesterday we said goodbye to January and February is already here. This past month has been a great one so far. I decided to try to feel happier and I am fulfilling it. Truth is that I found out I cannot spend my whole life feeling sad without doing anything about it (or, at least, trying it). However, I have not done anything special to talk about…

February is going to be a little but busy with all the things I have to do for University and it is not one of my favourite months, to be honest. Even so, it is a short one.

I don’t have a lot to write about. There isn’t any special event (as concerts or anything like that) planned for me this month. We’ll see :)

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment