Thursday, 19 February 2015

BOREDOM


Since I was a little child, boredom has been one of my biggest enemies. I remember myself saying: “mum, I am bored” (well, she managed so well to play with me even though most of the times she was too tired to do it). The point is that I get bored so easily. Routine and inactivity make me feel anxious and sad because I feel as if I am wasting time.

I get obsessed over plenty of things (books, TV shows, movies), but I can completely hate them ten minutes later because it makes me feel bored. Actually, I read a book per day because if I don’t read them fast, I would probably get bored.

Even though it is a little bit stressful, it is fascinating as the same time. I have to find new things to focus on (for example, I am currently learning how to play ukulele). But, as I was saying, it is stressful because I find myself doing nothing most of the time and that drives me crazy.

I want to do plenty of things but I end up doing nothing and I get mad. Writing this is a way to understand how I feel; and truth is I get annoyed because I could be doing tons of things, but instead of that, I waste my time. I know I am a little bit dramatic (I’ve always been) but boredom is the thing that most of the times makes me take a step and try new and inspirational things.

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment