Saturday, 14 February 2015

ON SATURDAYS WE WEAR PURPLE!



Hello! I have not written anything this week (I am so sorry about it…); but, looking through my makeup, I’ve realized I am currently having an obsession with purple.

To be honest I have not worn purple in the past, I thought it didn’t suit my skin color. However, I’ve always loved this color in lipsticks. Two months ago, I bought an eye shadow and a new lipstick I want to talk you about.

Let’s start with the eyeshadow. It is from KIKO’s “Daring game” collection; and it’s the “color-up long lasting eyeshadow” in the shade 33. It is a cream eyeshadow and the color is completely beautiful. It is so easy to apply and it lasts the whole day. In addition, it was really cheap (I think it was 3€). I usually wear this with the “Busted” eyeshadow from the Naked 2 palette. This color is not purple but it looks similar. They look so beautiful together.

My favourite thing: lipsticks. The one I am going to talk about was a Christmas present, and I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. It is “Living Legend” by MAC (awesome name as always). I had never heard about it before (actually, I was looking for “MEDIA” but when I saw it, I changed my mind because it isn’t matte).  I think this one is the type of lipstick that looks incredibly great in every single human being because it is awesome. I usually wear it with the Nix’ lipliner pencil in the shade 834 “Prune” (it is a little bit lighter but they match perfectly).

Purple is my color this year. Even though I was not so sure, I completely love this things and I really like how they look together. See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment