Saturday, 7 February 2015

MY NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS



You may be thinking it is a little bit late for this… but I’ve waited to write this because most of the time we forget about our resolutions when January is over. I wanted to prove myself I keep going with them, and so far, I am doing it.

First of all, I’ve already told you I’ve started my scrap book. I have to print my January pictures but so far, I really like it. At the end of the year, I will write something about it.

Another resolution (maybe the most important one); this year I want to try to say goodbye for good to some fears that are stopping my life.  I want to do whatever I want without being paralyzed because of my fears.


I think I told you about this one a few weeks ago. I want to be a volunteer. I have been looking and I’d really love to work with something related to mental health. Dealing with anxiety and sadness has made me realise a lot of people need help out there. I watched this video on Twitter and I think it is completely great, because it sums what it’s really going on with all of this.

Last but not least, I want to be happy. And I know it’s quite difficult but January has been an good month and I want to keep like that through the year.

So… that’s all. I really want to fulfill them all! We’ll see…

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment